While remodeling is our business, we understand that it’s personal for you. That is why we’ve created a customer focused process.
EveryTrade concentrates on providing homeowners with 100% satisfaction while providing some of the best products on the market at affordable prices. We want you, the homeowner, to have a worry and stress free experience. We keep the initial meet with our Expert Design Consultant simple, yet thorough; so you’re able to make an informed decision. We don’t just want to get the job done, we want you to absolutely love us and the products you choose with our #1 goal being your 100% satisfaction.
1. You Have an Idea – You may not know if it can be done, how much it will cost, or how long it will take. Contact us… You can fill out our contact form or give us a call at 614.943.4933. We will address any questions you have and schedule an appointment to meet with you at your home to preview your space.
The First Appointment – Our Design Consultant will arrive promptly for your scheduled appointment. This is a complementary consultation to preview your space, introduce you to our company, and answer any additional questions. Detailed measurements and photographs of your space will be taken to allow us to formulate and accurate plan. As we discuss your goals and vision for the project, we will begin evaluating options that may be best for you before establishing realistic budget expectations
3. Design Planning and Consultation Phase – An appropriate design fee will be determined to start this exciting phase which will ultimately credit directly toward your project. From this point, it will take 2-3 weeks to generate the preliminary plans for your first look at our proposal.
4. The Design Presentation – During the design presentation we will review the custom plan we’ve developed, and will discuss how it addresses your described vision and goals. Floor plans and elevations will help you visualize and understand your new space. The specifications will provide a complete cost analysis of the proposed plan. Based on your feedback we will make necessary revisions to finalize your custom plan. Once the final changes have been approved and you’re confident the project will achieve your goals, we move onto the next phase of the project.
5. The Construction Agreement – This agreement maps out the projected start and completion dates, payment scheduled, approved specifications, drawings and quote. Your designer will contact you to finalize the product selections. We are now ready to start construction on your project and turn the design into reality. Your Design Consultant and Project Manager will work as a team to oversee the project until completion.
6. Beyond Completion – Once your project is complete, we conduct a final inspection and ask you to complete a survey to ensure your 100% satisfactory experience with EveryTrade. However, our service doesn’t stop once your project is complete. Our three-year warranty will give you peace of mind knowing that we stand behind the quality of our work.
Our process is as simple as that – you let us do the work and we let you relax and enjoy the experience!